CV/Referenzen: Stephan Andrae
managing director (CEO)
- Training as a farmer (Dottenfelderhof, near Frankfurt a.M.)
- Dipl. Ing. Agr. (University of Applied Sciences Nürtingen), focus on organic farming with a focus on plant production
- Graduate ecologist (University of Essen), majoring in soil science,
Geobotany and environmental protection
- Self-employment as a certified ecologist in various projects such as dredging lake cadastre and dives in Bavaria (in cooperation with Terre.nouvelle, Office for Applied Ecology: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 10 years of professional experience in project management of various projects in Spain, e.g. construction of an ecological farm (1080 ha) with viticulture (50 ha) and horse husbandry etc.
- Consultant in China for 7 years (breeding of organic silkworms and optimization of production processes, on behalf of Alkena, Switzerland)
- 8 years of professional experience as authorized signatory, head of the foreign department, certifier and inspector of BCS, the most renowned international eco-control body in Germany.