CV/Referenzen: Thomas Schwarzer
Energy & Process Senior Expert
- Since 2007 registered consultant in the local programme of the Federal Government. Since the beginning of 2008 registered consultant in the special fund “Energy efficiency for SMEs” of the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau (KfW).
- Planning and site management for the reconstruction of a commercial enterprise. Planning of heating, sanitary and air conditioning systems.
- Development engineer in projects of patent exploitation for products of energy and environmental technology: development of piston machines with ceramic components, engine auxiliary units for pollutant reduction and burners for domestic heating.
- Project manager energy for product and production of an innovative project of the construction industry: Creation of energy supply concepts, studies on the economic efficiency of various solutions for the energy supply of industrial processes, such as energy process technology for process heat, drying technology and waste heat utilisation for the production of precast house parts with CHP and energy-efficient compressed air technology.
- Energy consulting for commercial enterprises: heating, ventilation and air conditioning technology. Development, of solar roof elements, development of prefabricated elements for underfloor heating; planning of regenerative (solar technology, ventilation technology with heat recovery) building and production technology, pipe network calculation, hydraulic balancing of pipe networks.
- Energy consulting for homeowners, economic efficiency of various solutions for energy saving and energy efficiency on the building envelope and building technology, BaFa-approved energy consultant in the on-site programme, energy certificate exhibitor DENA -registered (No.121293).