betterECO is hiring!
CTO / Senior Web Architect, full-time
We’re looking for a CTO, a partner to our team of founders, to join our team in Berlin and to lead our technical efforts in building and growing our Blockchain-based technology platform as we enter the market and expand our customer focus.
In working with us you’d to assume these key responsibilities:
- Lead, organize and grow a diverse software development team.
- Represent the technical voice of our product in staff meetings, to our customers, and to our investors.
- Define and implement our technology and engineering strategy together with the management team to meet current and future business needs.
We’re looking for these qualifications in our ideal candidate:
- You have experience building and shipping products from inception to production, both from the perspective of a developer and that of a leader.
- You’re comfortable delivering feedback throughout the process and to your team.
- You’re comfortable working across the business and functions on international level to find solutions to customer and organisational problems.
- You’re fluent in German and English and a good experienced team player.
What do we offer?
- You get to work at a social impact company, putting technology to a good cause.
- You get to collaborate directly with international customers.
- You get an opportunity to shape our technology to bring procurement to a next level, while promoting the SDG’s, too.
- An adequate package, with the potential to become part of our management.
Are you ready for your next step in your career? If any of the above has piqued your interest, send an application to email@example.com. Please also cite your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!