betterECO is hiring!
Web Designer, full-time
Even being the competitive edge, our methods and focus make us a "social impact" company, although we are a business oriented international start up. Our mission is to prove that environmental protection and fair trade goes a long with international business standards. With us you are part of the modern economy, thus a better economy = just betterECO!
We are looking for you as a fully committed and reliable team player for this exciting opportunity.
As our Web Designer, your role with us will entail the following challenges and responsibilities:
- Design, test, support and refine new products and services for both internal and external web applications.
- Design visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with our branding for clients.
- Meet clients conceptualizing creative ideas and sharing those with them and liaising regularly.
- Draw up detailed website specifications, testing and improving the design of the website according to international standards.
- Understand web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Work closely with the management and IT-Team, communicate design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes.
- Familiar with graphics, animation, web usability, concepts and principles.
- Ability to track user analytics and web site performance during development of live phase with or without help of tools.
- Understanding of cross browser and cross platform compatibility issues.
- Design apps that adhere to architectural standards, risk management, and security policies.
- Work cross-functionally with our product, marketing, and editorial teams to develop new features and improve existing processes.
- Flexibility, entrepreneurial spirit.
This is a full-time position. While you work for betterECO, your engagement is for the greater good! Use your profession and talent to become a passioned involved with us and for us. We provide more than fair conditions.
If you want to become part of the team, please send your complete application documents in electronic form to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating a possible starting date and your salary expectations.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!